On 5th December VLC media player for Windows Phone releases in Public beta, however lots user are unable to register for Public beta and unable to test the VLC media player for Windows Phone.
So, here are some steps which you can follow to deploy VLC Media Player to your windows Phone 8.1 even for those who did not register for Public beta
- First download the Windows Phone SDK8.1 here.
- Download appxbundle of VLC from here.
- After you installed the Windows Phone SDK 8.1 connect your Phone to PC via USB
- Open Windows Phone Developer Registration and enter your Microsoft account details. You can also check Microsoft official page for more information.
- After the authentication completion, open Windows Phone Application Deployment 8.1 tool and select your device then browse your appxbundle and start deployment.
If you have any problems regarding deployment, let us know in comments.
Source : windowsblogitalia